Friday 18 May 2018

Stray Dog's Injury Treatment Natural Remedy


Recently, I noticed that one of the strays that I feed every day has an injury on his neck, I don't know how it happened or for how long he has had it. I feed these guys after 10 pm (so that the general public doesn't get disturbed), I didn't notice this injury in the dark.



I applied a little bit of eucalyptus oil on the injury for the next three days. The first and second day he didn't react much, but on the third day, he made it a little difficult for me to apply the oil. Fourth day onwards he kept running away from me whenever I came to apply the oil. After that, I had to travel and so didn't get to apply the oil for another 1 week. I was worried that his injury might have gotten worse because of this delay and also this is the first time I was trying this natural remedy. 

This is what I saw 1 week after applying eucalyptus oil on his injury.





His wound had dried and healed. I was very happy with this result because, in the past, my experiences with treating such injuries have not been very pleasant. Especially when I am not able to treat the open wound continuously without any breaks. This is the first time that, after only 3 days treatment the wound has healed by itself. 
It is very difficult to treat stray animals since they do not realise that we are trying to help them and not harm them. Another plus point of applying this oil on stray animals is that it does not burn or sting at first application. It gradually does its work, so it becomes easy to apply this on the stray animal. This oil is very effective even if you apply it on the injury once or twice. 


                            


This oil is available in any chemist store or general store. If you purchase the concentrated version then be sure to mix some water to the concentrated solution before applying. I purchased from amazon and received this non-concentrated version, which is not too expensive and also ready to apply without adding any more water.


Anyone trying out this remedy can comment about their experience after applying this natural remedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment